By accessing the website at https://www.chainproof.ai, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on ChainProof.ai P.C.’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on ChainProof.ai P.C.’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by ChainProof.ai P.C. at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on ChainProof.ai P.C.’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. ChainProof.ai P.C. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, ChainProof.ai P.C. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall ChainProof.ai P.C. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on ChainProof.ai P.C.’s website, even if ChainProof.ai P.C. or a ChainProof.ai P.C. authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
ChainProof.ai responsibility is limited only to certify that the uploaded data will be stored unaltered. ChainProof.ai cannot certify and check the reality of the claims in the uplaoded data. We use the latest technology to secure the data communication and storage. To that end, we work with certified providers for intermediate services (including but not limited to data hosting).
ChainProof.ai P.C. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by ChainProof.ai P.C. of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
ChainProof.ai P.C. may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Greece and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Your privacy is important to us. It is ChainProof.ai P.C.’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, https://www.chainproof.ai, and other sites we own and operate.
We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used.
We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service. What data we store, we’ll protect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We don’t share any personally identifying information publicly or with third-parties, except when required to by law.
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services.
Data We Collect
- Personal Data (First and Last Name, Email)
- Financial/Corp Data, in case of corp account (Company Name, Company Email, Company Webpage, Company Phone, VAT Numb, Company Address)
- Asset Data (Title, Description, Physical Dimensions, Owner, History Records)
How Do We Process the Data
- Log file (First & Last Name, Email, BrainTree ID, Paypal Email, Credit Card Brand, Credit Card 4 Last Digit, Timestamp of action, IP of user): Log files are used internally (strored in our private cloud network storage area) and data is not shared outside our platform. We collect this data for monitoring, security and quality of service improvement.
- Files (Files that are uploaded by the user): Files are strored in our private cloud network storage area. The purpose of storing these files are for providing the ChainProof.ai asset management services.
- Image Files for an asset: Files are strored in our private cloud network storage area. Especially on these image files we run algorithms to extract meta arithmetic data that describe the semantics of the painting. The purpose of this parsing is to deliver the ChainProof.ai Scan service (i.e. search the asset database for instances that look like the captured picture of a painting).
- Secure External Transfer of Data (over HTTPS)
- Secure Internal Transfer of Data (between the storage infrastructure and the computing infrastructure over SMB3.0)
- Secure Storage of Files (encryption at rest, managed my cloud provider)
- Data is accessed only via our cloud private network. Access from external resources is prohibited.
- Firewall services are installed to secure the external access of the platform.
- Data is not leaving our private cloud infrastructure (provided by MS Azure and Google Cloud).
- Data is only accessed via our private cloud network.
How to view/edit your data or delete your account
- View/Manage Data: Via the web dashboard, login at www.chainproof.app
- Request to delete the account via email at email@example.com with subject ‘REMOVE’.
- Request to view the collected user data via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject ‘COLLECTED DATA’.
Your continued use of our website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us.
This policy is effective as of 21 May 2018.